Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Gilbert, AZ Family Photographer

Zorn Family

The Zorns are the last family I photographed on my recent trip to AZ. I simply adore this trio! What's not to love? A beautiful brown-eyed girl, the sweetest mama ever and a smooth dad. Smooth as in cool. Does that sound weird? That sounds weird! LOL. It's OK I think I might be the only person who reads my blog posts anyway! And I'm super duper tired today from not sleeping at all last night. At.all. OK, I digress. Back to the Zorns. I had fun chasing little Ashtyn around the park and on the playground. She was really shy at first but once she started running around, she was a happy camper! I had a blast watching her on the slide and on the swings playing with her mom, Katie and Dad, Dominic. It has been a privilege photographing this family over the years and watching Ashie get bigger and bigger! (See a couple of their sessions here and here.) Love you guys!

Loving on her Daddy.

I adore the way she is looking up at her mom.


She kills me with that look!

One of the best looking couples I've ever seen. And they are so sweet to boot.



This little girl is having FUN.


One of my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment