Monday, January 28, 2013

El Dorado Hills Family Photographer

Barth Family

I had the opportunity to photograph this wonderful family last weekend in El Dorado Hills. I shot the Barth family last year (see their session here) and was really looking forward to seeing them again. It was fun meeting their extended family and playing with the wee ones. Haley has gotten so big since I last saw her and she is one adventurous little girl. Troy... ahhh, I adore his fiery red hair. Aubrey is a sweet little spirit who looks just like her mama. All of the adults are great too (duh!) and genuinely nice people. Thank you guys!




Haley is such a sweetie.

Oh Troy, I'm obsessed with your gorgeous locks.

This picture makes me crack up! We tried so hard to figure out a way to get a picture of the three kids together but it just didn't work out. Here you see all the adults trying to get the kids to smile! :)




I think this image is so sweet.



1 comment:

  1. The attempt to get all 3 kiddos together is one of my favorites! I love the "behind the scenes" shots :) What a beautiful family and great outfits/colors!

    ReplyDelete