Saturday, November 6, 2010

{zorn family}

To say that I love this family is an understatement. Yeah, yeah, they are my cousins, but they are awesome! Katie is just so beautiful, and I don't mean only on the outside, (hello?? knockout!!) but also on the inside. She is so caring, sincere and genuine. It's been so amazing to see my cool cousin develop into a caring mother. And Dominic? He's handsome and sweet and soft spoken and a great father. His paternal instincts are amazing and he is so good with Ashtyn. Now let's talk about Ashtyn. She is just the sweetest little spirit and she is so, so beautiful. She is turning one on Thanksgiving already. One! Holy moly, this year has flown by! I had a great time spending the afternoon with one of my most favorite families ever. Love you guys.


Cutest.tutu.ever. It had confetti, white fluffy balls, sparkles... Need I say more?


What a beautiful family!



Love this one of Katie & Ashtyn.





No comments:

Post a Comment