Thursday, December 1, 2011

{Gilbert, AZ Family Photographer}

{gamboa/zorn/currier family}

Warning, I am a just a little bit too much in love with this family. But I have the right to be because they are part of my family! Denise and Ray are my aunt & uncle and Jordan, Katie (& Dominic) are my cousins. Little Ashie-Poo is my second cousin and whom I must say, is freakin' adorable! You might recognize Katie, Dominic and Ashtyn from previous sessions which you can see here, here, here and here. I always love shooting them! It was fun to shoot Denise and Ray and Jordan for the first time too. I had fun just hangin' with the fam that afternoon. :)


My aunt and uncle are so cute!

These two love each other!


Beautiful lil' family! Ashtyn is getting so BIG.

The dudes!

Love these guys

These are my faves from the day! Katie and Jordan might kill me for putting these up, but I don't care! These 3 pics sum up how awesome they are. The last one cracks me up: the "Katie Pose." :)

Dominic and Katie make one amazingly gorgeous couple.

The whole gang!


 My cousin is hand.some.

No comments:

Post a Comment