Friday, December 2, 2011

{Sacramento Newborn Photographer}

{lyla}

I had the opportunity to shoot a precious eight-day-old newborn the other day. I was so happy to have the opportunity to work with Elena and Jose again. I first met them when I did their maternity session back in September {which you can see here} and instantly fell in love with them. They are such a sweet, beautiful couple who have now brought a gorgeous little girl into the world. Lyla is one adorable baby, for real. I think my favorite thing about her is that full head of hair! C'mon, have you ever seen a newborn with that much fluffy black hair? I think not! Try not to fall too head over heels with Lyla...

The light coming into Lyla's nursery was really dramatic and moody.

Check out that head of hair!

One of my faves. She looks so content all snuggled up with that blanket.



I love the way Lyla is smiling up at her dad.


This one really makes me laugh! Lyla was apparently hungry and thought her dad was her mom, so to speak. ;)


The other hilarious one I had to post- Lyla had a little "accident" on her dad's belly. Hey! It happens!


Love the contrast of the softness of baby Lyla versus the tattoos on Jose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment