Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Folsom, CA Family Photographer

Lyla, Elena, & Jose

Lyla turned one!! The last time I saw her, she was just an itty bitty newborn (see her session here) and even before that in her mama's belly, er, kind of (see that session here). Haha! It is so neat to see how much she has grown. She is the cutest lil' munchkin with the sweetest personality. Lyla loves to laugh, growl, point, and play with her mama and papa. It is so sweet watching her with her enamored parents. I can just tell they love her to pieces! Thank you so much, Elena and Jose, for allowing me to see your family again and capture Lyla's first birthday pictures. 

The cutest high chair I have ever laid eyes upon! Elena fixed it up herself!

Can I bring Lyla home to live with me and be my daughter's BFF? Pretty please?

Loves to stick her tongue out!

I love her long fingers. So adorable.

The most gorgeous family.

Love these next two.



There's the pointing I was telling you about!



One of my faves. Lyla is a doll!


No comments:

Post a Comment