Saturday, December 15, 2012

Apple Hill, CA Family Photographer

Juchcinski Family

I was so excited to see this great family again. I last saw them this summer (see their session here) when we got together for a large family session. This session is a surprise for the Grandparents for Christmas, so shhhh. It's a secret! We met up in Apple Hill where it felt very Christmas-y: nippy weather, Christmas trees, and the scent of yummy goodies in the air. The Christmas tree lot there is awesome. It's huge with hundreds and hundreds of trees. It's the kind of place where you go to chop your own tree down, so it's pretty legit. :) There's also an area with a pond, shops, and places to get apples, apple cider, apple fritters, candy apples, apple anything! We had a good time walking around Apple Hill catching up and snapping pictures. Teddy has gotten so big since I saw him a few months ago, and dare I say cuter?.. Is that possible?! He was already such a doll to begin with. He is most definitely my Charlotte's new boyfriend. Aidan and Gillian have also grown a bit too and are just as darling and goofy as ever. And all the adults? They are all swell and so genuinely nice. :) An amazing family for sure.

Such a beautiful family.


Such a great looking bunch!

I loved the orchard in Apple Hill. So beautiful this time of year.

That giggle!!

Wow. What.a.stud. Seriously, this boy needs to model.



This one is just so sweet! How can you look at this and not smile??



Gillian, you are the cutest, silliest little girl I know.

Aidan, you are so stylin' and I'm sure you're already a ladies' man with that killer personality of yours.

One of the sweetest, most beautiful parents I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment