Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Folsom, CA Family Photographer

Dennick Family

It's Holiday Mini Session time! First up is the Dennick Family. It's been quite a few months since I last shot them (see here) and Josh has gotten SO.BIG. He's ginormous! I see him fairly often, but looking back at his session when he was 3 months old reminds me of how much he has grown. And how fuzzy his hair has gotten. :) He's like a little baby chick. Love it. Debbie and Brian, you two are just the sweetest. Debbie, could you be any more photogenic? Puh-lease, girl. As for Brian, I am totally digging the No Shave November beard. Let's just hope it doesn't result in No Wife December like we joked about. :)


Josh's smile is awesome.

My favorite from the evening. Debbie, the camera loves you.

Another fave!

Folsom is such a beautiful city.


No comments:

Post a Comment