Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{Folsom Baby Photographer}

{josh}

I got to shoot my friend Debbie's son Josh {a.k.a. my daughter Charlotte's boyfriend, haha} over the weekend. I first met Debbie and her hubby Brian at a childbirth class we were both attending while pregnant back this past December. She had her son Josh about two weeks before I had my little one and it's been fun to see him grow. And boy, has he grown over the past 3 months! Oh my, he is such a cutie pie. And those lips! Oh those baby lips! He's got some big, mushy, kissable lips that I just can't stop obsessing over. :) But can you blame me??

Happy boy!

Laying on a quilt that was hand-made just for him.



This one makes me laugh! He's trying to look up at his name haha.

Love me some chubby baby fingers.

Lips!!


This is my fave from this session. Debbie is absolutely gorgeous and you can just see how happy she is being a mommy. 

This one makes me smile.


Chubby belly!



No comments:

Post a Comment