Monday, November 5, 2012

Folsom, CA Family and Baby Photographer

Chartrey Family

I am super duper excited to blog about this session! I absolutely adore this family. La, la love them. It has been a few months since I last shot Hadley (which you can see here) and she has grown a ton. She is 10 months old today and is so big! I am incredibly infatuated with her chubby cheeks,  beautiful eyes, and chunky thighs (Hey, that rhymes. Rapper in the making, yo.). I love her parents too, Emily and Tony. They are genuinely good people and I feel lucky to call them friends. This session is one of my all time faves, so please enjoy!

Doll Face to the max.

Love that crooked, sweet smile.




Miss Hadley was pretty serious for her session but that was OK with me because I was able to capture faces like this. Love!



Love this image.

A favorite from the day.


So cute! Hadley's got her Dad right where she wants him... Wrapped around her chubby finger!


Another fave.

Her laugh is the best!







No comments:

Post a Comment