Monday, November 5, 2012

Mesa, AZ Family Photographer

Stephanie, Verona, and Moira

Sadly, this is my last session from my trip to Arizona. Boo hoo! But this session was one of my faves since it was with my cousin Stephanie and her two amazing daughters Verona and Moira. Gah! I love these two little girls. I can't even begin to tell you how sweet they are. They are polite, kind, gentle and oh-my-word-beautiful. Verona is such a great sister to Moira. She plays the "big sister" role perfectly: protective, guiding and loving. I had such a fun time with these two and their mama. There was even some drama at the end of our sesh when our golf cart died on us and we had to walk back a mile or so to my car! Haha! It was quite the little adventure. :) I can't wait to shoot these lovelies again!





Verona was quite the willing little model. Love it!

Moira's giggle is to.die.for. And that face? Ahh, I melt.

Love this one.




Gorg. Gorg. Gorg. Thank you. That is all.


One of my faves from the day.



Another favorite. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment