Sunday, April 7, 2013

Folsom, CA Family Photographer

Murphey Family

I am a total fail for taking so long to blog about this session. I've got good reasons (I promise!) but I won't bore anyone with that stuff. Let's get into what really matters: my Spring Mini with one of my favorite families. Yay! I was super excited to see Julia since I haven't seen her since her birthday session last September. Oh my, she walks like a CHAMP now and talks! It's beyond presh hearing her sweet little voice say "Mama, Mama." Melts my heart. :) Can't wait to see this fam again this year!

Oh my gosh, have you ever seen a cuter smile? I giggle every time I look at this image.

Looking at her Daddy!


Julia always likes to challenge me; it's hard to catch her smile. So this image is so "her" when I photograph her. It's perfection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment