Saturday, March 30, 2013

Folsom, CA Maternity Photographer

Lawlor Family

This has to be one of my all time favorite Maternity Sessions. This family is so beautiful and so sweet and photographs so well (enough "so's" for ya?). Thank you so much for letting me photograph your family, Jen. I had lots of fun with you guys. I'll let the images speak for themselves!

I feel so fortunate to live in such a beautiful part of California. 




One of my faves from the day. Gah, I just love it. :)



Quick outfit change then we were off walking to a new location.

Another favorite. I think this was kind of an "in between shots" moment when Jen was comforting Jake. I adore the sincerity between the two.


Love this one.

These two are amazing together and are such great parents, not to mention hot as heck! ;)

I had some fun changing up my typical editing style with this session. And I had way too much fun photographing this baby bump!

Seriously one of the most beautiful mothers of all time.


What a glorious belly! And she still has a ways to go until baby number 3 makes his or her debut...

In.Love. with these last two images. Definitely had fun editing these two.


No comments:

Post a Comment