Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mesa, AZ Family Photographer

Searor Family

Time for another session from my glorious Arizona trip! This time, my sesh was with some old friends: Joey & Danielle and their two boys Josh & Jamie. My hubby has known these two way back since high school (I won't mention how long ago that was) probably even longer than that. I can't remember exactly... Anyhow. Boy, do I like to digress! Again, it was hot as snot just like my last session but we trotted along anyways. :) This family is so cool and energetic, and not to mention absolutely adorable. It was so fun playing around downtown Mesa chasing these two rambunctious boys. I got a workout in for sure. ;) Thank you Searors for the great time. 


Love the way Jamie's looking at his Dad.

My fave of the day.

He walks with swagger! Can you have swagger at 18 months?...

Love this mini stud!


Best.devilish.grin.ever.


Love this candid shot of these two. Their relationship is genuinely sweet.

Mama & baby boy! Btw, I love the architecture in Arizona.

Time to cool off!

Another favorite from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment