Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gilbert, AZ Family Photographer

Boesel Family

I was super excited when Lindsay wanted to book with me while I was in Arizona! I've known her for many, many years. We went to high school together (she and my hubby even had a class or two together) and also worked together while in college. I totally adore her and her darling family. I mean, c'mon, have you ever seen a more perfect, blonde family?! ;) Haha! Her two kids, Harper and Stetson are too cute for words. Harper is the sweetest big sister to her silly little brother Stetson. And Lindsay & Dustin? They are completely down-to-earth and the coolest couple around. Lindsay is pregnant with baby number three and is even due on my birthday. My fingers are crossed that Baby Boesel arrives punctually!

Stetson's face makes this image.


My fave from the day.


These two boys are handsome!

Daddy's girl for sure.


Love this pic of these two lovebirds.

Oh Stets! What a ham!


She looks just like a little pixie.


This one warms my heart.

This one makes me laugh. Blocking Mama's kiss!


No comments:

Post a Comment