Sunday, October 28, 2012

Gilbert, AZ Family Photographer

Agler Family

We are close to winding down with my AZ sessions. Sad face. I love my AZ clients/friends! The Aglers are no exception. Melanie, oh where do I start?.. I love this mama. She has been so helpful, supportive, encouraging, and so much more throughout my pregnancy and even after my baby girl was born. She is seriously amazing. We need more women like her in this world, let me tell you. She just rocks. Plain and simple. Her hubby and two boys are equally as awesome. And quirky and silly and fun and adorable. Does anyone out there remember how much I love red heads? (I secretly wish I had naturally red hair. Err, guess it's not really a secret. Haha!) Needless to say, I'm obsessed with this family and their beautiful locks. I had such a fun time with them all like at our last sesh together (which you can see here) and can't wait to see them again!

Love Riley's face as he whispers into his Daddy's ear. :)


Riley has gotten so BIG since I last saw him.

:) :)

Brotherly love!


Graidy is so freaking cute. And chunky!!



One of my fave's.



These two have a lot of fun together. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment