Wednesday, April 13, 2011

{Gilbert, AZ Family Photographer}

{agler family}

I got to do a family session with this adorable family when I was out in AZ a couple of weeks ago. When Melanie told me she was referred to me by Aimee {see her session here}, I got really excited! A referral is the highest compliment I could receive, so I was more than stoked. I was even more excited when I found out there were some red heads in this family! If you didn't know already, I have a little bit of an obsession with red hair. I mean, c'mon, it's uniquely gorgeous! Anyway, the Aglers are such a down-to-earth family and super nice. Melanie and her husband Ryan both work in aviation, which is how they met, and a little while later, a cute little thing called Riley came along and was a fun addition to their family. Riley is full of personality and boy, does he like to run! I had fun chasing him around with his parents and I hope they did too!


Love his face in this one... 



These next two make me smile =]



No comments:

Post a Comment