Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Win a Free Session!

In the spirit of Christmas, I am giving away a FREE SESSION!

The contest is simple: tell your friends and family to "Like" my Facebook page, Holli Horton Photography, and then have them comment on my wall and let me know who sent them. The person who can bring the most fans wins a free session with yours truly. Easy peasy, right?! The contest starts now and ends next Wednesday night, 12/12/12 at 12:00 midnight.

(This contest applies to both AZ and CA clients. AZ clients must use their session between 12/28/12-1/10/12 or during another visit TBD. Free session can not be applied towards already booked sessions. To see details about Portrait Sessions, visit hollihorton.com.)

Happy Holidays from my Charlotte Mae!


No comments:

Post a Comment