Sunday, April 10, 2011

{Gilbert, AZ Children's Photographer}

{shelton family}

I was so happy to take pictures of the Shelton kids last week when I was in Arizona. A little back story real quick... Kristin is my hubby's cousin whom I met almost 10 years ago. So I've known her for some time now and is like my cousin too. Lemme tell you, she is awesome. And when I say awesome, I mean awesome. She is so sweet and the ultimate mother figure who is always taking care of everyone. Truly just an amazing person. She met Brian a few years back and had three beautiful children together: Aria, Kaila and Ian. They live in Nevada so I don't get to see her family very often, so when I do, it's a real treat. Aria is a fun-loving and outgoing little girl, Kaila is sweet and a little shy, and Ian is an angelic and adorable lil' boy. I seriously love them!!


I love Ian's belly!

Aria is so stinkin' cute

I love Kaila's arm peeking in

Haha, one of my faves!


Kaila has the sweetest gestures


Beautiful family, right?!



1 comment:

  1. The pictures came out awesome Holli! I love them!

    ReplyDelete