Saturday, April 9, 2011

{Folsom Family Photographer}

{callen & katie}

I met up with Katie and her adorable two-year-old son Callen a couple weeks ago in Folsom. The sky was dark and ominous, but we pushed onward as we were determined to capture some images! It sprinkled on us here and there throughout the session, but finally got rained out towards the end. Now, rain is not something I am used to dealing with since it hardly ever rains in Gilbert. 

Anyway! Katie is such a sweet and gorgeous girl and Callen is a fun, energetic and freakin' cute little boy. The two of them together were just a blast to shoot! Enjoy!


What a goof ball!



Seriously, how sweet is this?

Hamming it up for the camera 

I think he was getting sick of me at this point, lol!

Callen with Rocket a.k.a "Ra Ra"

I heart these next three images. These two have so much fun together!!




One of the coolest buildings in Folsom!


Havin' fun when it started to rain 

No comments:

Post a Comment